Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November....Should it end?

It has taken me ages to load this page so I'm gonna make it a quick one. I know I have another post to write, one that I scribbled in my note pad during a tutorial class. I need to type it out here and get that done with. But, first, let me tell you how November has treated me so far. Okay. Now, do not give me that look. I know its only the 2nd and I have a long way to go. But hey, its worth sharing!
Anyway, as always I came up with this mission/resolution for November, which I'm sure you have read from my previous post. As far as achieving that goal goes..erm..I shall tell you when the month ends k? Lets hope I do successfully and happily write at the end of the month that is.
November equals to the end of a lot of relationships, bonds, happy times, not-so good times, etc, etc. I'm looking forward to a few things and seriously not wanting the weeks to pass by due to other reasons.
What I'm looking forward to:
a) The Deepavali potluck that is to be held tomorrow, the 3rd. What shall I wear by the way? Really traditional? Semi-traditional? Modern? Casual? Simple? Haiz. In a serious dilemna. But, I'm sure I'll find something. I mean I have clothes for each type. It's just the deciding part!

b) Packing all my stuffs and leaving IPBA for good for 2 months!

c) Handing in the last exam paper and feeling so relieved!

What I'm not looking forward to:
a) Bidding goodbye to this bunch of crazy people that I lived with for this sem. Goodbyes are always hard aren't they? Well, I made bonds with people I barely knew. And memories that would last for a life time. I hope I don't cry! But, you know me.

b) Each passing day reminds me of how much the exams are around the corner. Erm, I hate exams! They make me nervous.

c)

No comments:

Post a Comment