Wednesday, November 16, 2011

LOVE answered!

I found this posted in Fb when I should not be in FB. Ya..the last paper and all. But hey, i need my entertainment too! So ya. And it is too cute to not be posted in my blog. Check it out! The 5 facts bout love!

1) If it is because of her eyes, or her lips or her great body, then its NOT love.
Its LUST.

2) If it's about her intelligence or her insight about life, then it's NOT love.
Its ADMIRATION

3) If it's because she cries every time you try to leave, then its NOT love.
Its PITY

4) If it's because she makes you forget to study and sleep, then its NOT love.
It's INFATUATION.

5) LOVE is when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to that person.

And I say, LOVE has it's reason. And that reason is UNKNOWN!

Cute right? Really makes sense! Well, to all single, rocking ladies like me, why complicate yourself in the intricacies that surround LOVE? When it happens it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment