Monday, November 14, 2011

Loneliness.

Its 10.34 a.m. I just got back to IPBA after a long drive in the rain from Klang. It's as though the skies are crying. And true enough, I am the one who says nothing can be more beautiful than when the skies cry. But, I prayed with all strength in me that nothing would happen. Dad has a tendency to speed. And I have the tendency to panic. With all the recent happenings, I feel as though my time on earth is limited. I find myself hugging people more, telling them how much they mean to me and I find myself doing things in a rush. But, I guess it is for the good right? I don't want to go without telling people how much they mean to me. So, ya, I'm on the mission to do that. Things are getting tougher each day. I deal with issues that probably not many 20 year olds deal with. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I mean GOD tests those that He loves right? He doesn't test those that are weak. I will survive. Believing is half step closer to achieving. We will all survive. Anyway, I don't know why, but in this cold, quiet night, I feel so lonely. I feel I left my entire life back in Klang. It feels like I have no one here. I just feel...I don't know..out of place? But, I know its in my head. I am just having some problems getting things out of my system. I feel like a totally new person. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's just me. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment