Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Goodbye IPBA!

It's my final paper tomorrow. That marks the final day in IPBA. Uni life for year 2011 is officially ending tomorrow. How do I feel? So so. I mean, I went through a lot this year in terms of my university life and those are memories that I would treasure. When I return for year 2, I would be the new me. Well, things would have changed and as I always say, you need to let go of the past to live in the future. So, what that has happened, has happened. Assignments, tests, friends, outings, laughters, tears and all. I mean, I can sit here writing on all those memories but what is the point of dwelling in the past? I shall take the good with me and bury the bad behind. So, ya, thank you for the memories of year 1 IPBA! Will cherish them forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment