Sunday, November 6, 2011

Escaping reality.

As I sit here surrounded with heaps of papers, I find myself drifting to another world. A world of promise and a world of comfort. A world in which life means happiness, love means happiness, friendship means happiness and a world that only I know exist. A world within consciousness. A world that starts the moment my eyes shut. A world that I escape to when I get tired of all the made-up laughs, hidden tears, bruised wounds and scars that never seem to heal. I read something today that I probably should not have read. And hence, my drive to write in this confused state.
I know I'd probably shut my laptop, bury my head in my pillow and cry the moment I am done with this post. But, what is the use of crying? It never solves anything! If only it did, I would probably be the one with no problems on earth. And nothing to think about. Would life be happier then? Would I be the same person I am today?
You know the times when you suddenly feel like bursting after holding it all in for so long? Have you ever been in that state? I never once questioned GOD to why he put us in this position. I always believed that everything happens for a reason and I always told myself there is always light at the end of the tunnel. But, today I am asking, what happens if we reach the end of the tunnel, and there is no light? What happens then?
I wish, I pray and I hope. I wish, pray and hope with all my heart for a miracle. For GOD to open his eyes and see how much this family needs him now. Will he or will he not?

PS: Is there a way to escape reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment