Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crossing to November with a toast to being all that I was in October.

With the new month nearing, I have decided to revamp my policy. I remember how sure I was with my policy a month back. With the end of September and the beginning of October, I told myself that I would live with no regrets and I honestly did that. I told myself that I should stop letting things affect me and I had to go with my heart. Looking back, I know I did that. I listened to my heart every single day, every hour, minute and second. I did not stop to think and I was happy. Honestly, I do not regret all that happened within this one month. So, in a sense, I successfully followed through with my October resolution. From October 1st to October 30th. It was beautiful every single day. I was happy. Happy through my laughters and through my tears. But as the month ends, I do realise how much I have lost too. I mean, I lost my pride. And that's something a girl should never lose. No matter what happens.

So, sitting here today I'm revamping my policy. As I welcome November in, I'm making sure I put myself before anyone else. In whatever I do, I want to stop for a moment and make sure what I do won't hurt me. I mean I have had enough of being hurt and enough of tears. I have had enough of caring when the other party obviously think I'm annoying. I know how much I tend to not let go of things I truly believe in. But then as the new month kicks in, I'm silencing myself. Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be. You need to just be yourself and stop trying to live for someone else. Sometimes the easiest thing to do is the most hardest. And sometimes thats the best thing to do. As a person who follows her heart, this is what my heart says I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment