Thursday, October 6, 2011

L+O+V+E= I have no idea!



I look for inspiration and yet somehow words fail me. It fails to describe all that I feel. I have tried penning down this countless times and all i end up with is drafts after drafts of half-way written things. How do you write when your heart is not where it should be?
I walked back yesterday from class with the pouring rain and drenched clothes and then it struck me. Why I do the things I do. Why I still care when I shouldn't. I looked up to the sky and saw this beautiful dark clouds. But beneath the darkness I saw a hint of light. It was trying its best to shine through the clouds. And all my unresolved questions were answered.
I may not be over you and that is not my fault and neither yours. Sometimes, things happen and i realise i can never go back and erase the memories. But then again, even if i were given a chance to do so, i won't. I will still choose to hurt rather than not feel a thing. Hence, I still choose to care even if I shouldn't. And I still choose to worry even if its not my place to worry. After all,
"Love that we can not have
is the one that last the longest,
hurts the deepest and feels the strongest".

And I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment