Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fully charged n excited!

You know how sometimes right in the middle of an ordinary life, you suddenly get hit with reality? You know, like you read a book or watch a movie and somewhere within you, you find this urge to change? To be someone else? Someone new? It happened to me last night. I watched this movie and I suddenly knew I had to change. I had to be all that I ever wanted. I needed to stop worrying about life and start living a day at once. If I survive today, then I'll think of tomorrow. That's what life is all about right? One huge battle. But the way I see it, you can choose to hold a knife and battle your way through or you can depend on instincts and intuition and love to battle your way through. And if you know me, you know what my choice is. So, from today onwards, I'm going to set goals for myself to achieve. The goal for this week: Hug someone unexpectedly daily. Wish me luck people! I'm on a mission here!

No comments:

Post a Comment