Sunday, August 19, 2012

Worries and Doubts, Memories and Reminders.

Things are getting tough you know. Reality is finally sinking in. Worries and doubts, memories and reminders, the last 10 months seem so far away now. Never in a million years I would have imagined sitting here today feeling this way. But then again, never in a million years I would have thought I would get through this period either. So, it is finally here. Dealing with this right now is tough, very tough. Even if it is not me who is living it, I am the one with the worries, doubts, memories, and reminders.
Funny how I thought things would be so different. Funny how I believed in that too. I always say that when you believe, you can get anything done. You can get all that you ever wanted. I believed, whole-heartedly. I did and today, even that is gone. I now know that even with believe, you always get what you deserve to get not what you want, even if you think you deserve what you want. The next 2 weeks is probably going to be the toughest and later, even worse. Am I prepared?
I honestly have no idea. All that I know is that I don't want to sit here right now feeling this way. I want to just rip out my soul, place it in my jewellery box and hide the keys. At least for the next hour. Or at least till this emotions pass through and I stop thinking and feeling. Been a while since I sat this way. Been a while since it seemed real. Been a while since I reminisced.

No comments:

Post a Comment