Monday, August 20, 2012

Shoes, Dates, Kids, Life-It is seriously an unproductive life!

Now that it is officially Monday, the holidays is getting to me. I feel like I have not done anything productive for the last week, except for going to school that is and catching up with the KL room mate in Klang. True. Life around her is just bliss because we both just know about one another so much that we tolerate each other's nonsense. Right. Sounds like an old married couple? Yihaa!
So, where was I again? Right. The unproductive me. So ya, I woke up in the morning, had my shower, walked around the house, refused to take in any breakfast, and then voila, just like that I ended up here. I'll tell you this, as long as I have a net connection, as long as that I would be unproductive. I need to get around the sorting out my shoes part. Mum has been yelling at me for a few days now to start arranging my shoes in a proper manner in my cupboard and I know that if I leave it for another day, she would personally kick out my shoes and hence gone my lovely collections. How many pairs do I have again? Well, trust me, you duwanna noe. 
So, that aside. I tried planning reunions and stuffs but hey, somehow nothing works out. And that does get on my nerves. I mean, it is the hols season and this is the time we, college students should be having get togethers with our school mates and stuffs kan? Neh. Apparently I am the only one who thinks so. So yeap, I gave up on that. 
And then comes the whole question of catching up with studies and finishing assignments and all. But don't you know me? I just can't work during the hols. It as though there is a chip embedded in me that is refusing me to look at any books or anything that is of that academic nature. Hence, my days are spent either lepak-ing with the ladies of the house, cuddling the children-which are getting heavier day by day and just on FB. And here. I mean, I love to write and I don't really care if anyone reads. As long as I do what I like and what that keeps me happy. 
Talking about the children, well, it is just amazing to wake up everyday next to Ruby and the morning kisses that Dino gives me. They love me spoiling them and I am having fun doing it. Mum is worried though. She says that she can't be sitting around feeding them by hand once I return to college. But hey, children means we have to feed them kan? Kan? Trust me, mum never argues with that concept of mine. 
And with that, life is actually pretty laid back though there is like a million things running in my head and heart. The usual. I am just having a positive spirit and believing that I can handle the next hurdle thrown my way. Not that I am not wishing that there won't be one. I really do. But, the warrior woman in me knows that life doesn't work that way. 
At least I had one date in the last week!
Right. And that would be the cue for me to shut up. You know that I can go on and one when the life topic comes up. I will save that for another day k folks? Have a great day ahead while I seriously go find something productive to do. And if you do see me in FB, chase me away k? Love you people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment