Friday, August 17, 2012

In between of a sneeze and a long nap, inspirations strikes!

ACCCCCHHHHHOOOOM!
Yes, I am sick. Not sick as if in I need to be hospitalised kinda sick but sick as if in I am parked in my bed with a big box of tissue and I can't stop sneezing. Thank God the cough hasn't started. That just irks me. But having this headache and runny nose isn't all nice you know. Ya ya ya. Should go see the doctor and stuffs but I think my immune system is pretty good enough to recover itself that no, I am not going to the doctor. I love him but I seriously don't like taking meds, makes me feel so vulnerable and all that. 
Today was very tiring and that partially adds to this sickness. Been out since 7 in the morning and just returned. Was it worth it? Hmmmmmmm. Trust me, you don't want me to get started on that!
So, let me just rant before I go crash for good. I'm already partially in lala land right now.
Let me tell you why we should not ever depend on people for our own happiness. Pretty random huh? 
Well, people are never going to be there for you forever. Sure, they say it. But that is an illusion. You think you know who are being truthful to you and who are not. Truth is, you don't and no one is. Life is meant to be lived dependent on yourself. Only you are responsible of your actions and your happiness. Never ever depend on someone else to put a smile on your face. That is danger, in neon green flashing lights! You don't need anyone else. You need yourself! Seriously!
Instead of finding someone to love you, start loving yourself, flaws and all. Instead of leaning on someone else when thing get rough, lean on yourself. Find that inner courage and hold on to it. And instead of hugging someone else and crying, try crossing your arms around yourself, hold yourself tight and cry. I know that this could sound ridiculous, but hey, it does work! 
So, conclusion is, no one cares about you, apart from family that is and close friends. But that doesn't mean that they are going to care forever. So, stop depending on people and start looking at yourself in a whole new light. As impossible as it sounds, you may think that you are weak, but in reality, you are not. Don't be afraid to be whoever that you wanna be. You only got one life. Make it worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment