Monday, January 23, 2012

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I would really like to wake up one day and see that the world has changed. There are no more people who take advantage of others, no more hate, no more stray animals, no more animal slaughtering or even abuse, no more cries, arguments...no more fear. Pretty extreme huh?
It is funny how in this one tiny earth, we have so many problems! I mean, let's not go far. How about in Malaysia itself? Murder happens, robbery happens, girls are raped, people are cheated on, and bla bla. You know, I can't help but wonder who's fault is all these? Who do we blame?
I honestly don't have an answer for that. And yes, there are people who say that the world can't be perfect or else GOD won't have any place or duties or even reason to exist. But, how about the ones that actually go through such pain? It is easy for us to blame it on the society, parents or even the individual themselves. But what do we know? We are not the ones that are hit with such agony.
It is only real when it happens to us. *touchwood* I guess, I just don't understand how some people can walk around out there as though nothing happened, while in another corner of the world, there are families that are grieving due to what they did. Sounds confusing huh? Well, I had the worst nightmare ever. I woke up with fear yes, but I still want an answer. Why do bad things happen to good people?

No comments:

Post a Comment