Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holding the guilt of jealousy.

I watched as the young life before me tried his best to satisfy his curiosity. His demand of the world and nature caught my eyes that I couldn't help but extend my hands to lift him from the ground. He looked up at me with a twinkle in his eyes and I noticed his deep set of dimples. He was a heavy child but he seemed to have the capability to move like the wind for he turned and stood up without a tiny hint of unbalancedness in his part. I was amazed. I smiled and blew him a kiss to which he looked away shyly. I liked that about young boys. I like how shy they are when you blow them a kiss. I walked away with a little skip and a smile on my lips. My soul was uplifted by a random toddler who had no idea how complicated the world is. Jealousy hit with a pang of guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment