Monday, January 16, 2012

Which way should I go?

And it is as such that I love writing when the world sleeps. I love to tap into my emotions when the rest of the world is in lala land. So, let me ask you this today. Have you ever been in a situation in which you close a book only to reopen it a few minutes later to find yourself immersed in a world that you do not want to be in? In simple terms, have you ever tried forgetting things only to be remembered about it when you least expect yourself to be to? It sucks, right?
I do not deny that I am pushing myself into a bubble where I pretend to not know and not care. The things is, I'm pretty good at it. But, it is at those unexpected times that someone says something or someone asks me how I'm doing that I magically go back to where I was. It honestly, is not a good feeling to be remembered of things that caused you too many tears and too many months to heal. It is not good to be in a position that you yourself don't know what to do. I mean, I have looked at it from every single point of view, and I have analysed things thoroughly. But, knowing me, tell me, how do I put my heart away and decide with my head?
It is good to have friends that tell you things as they are and it really is good to be with people that care for you. But, at times, the decision is yours. And I guess my question is, how on earth do you decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment