Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh ya, I am healthy! :)

Remember when I told you that I had my blood drawn out for the very first time last week? Well, I got the results of that blood test today. It is not like it wasn't ready. It was me who wasn't ready. I mean, I have been through enough to know that life changes when you least expect it to. Hence, I was worried that I would end up with a life threatening disease or something was wrong with me and I had to go on any medication or anything. You know me. I get myself worked out with my ridiculous worries at times.
Anyway, my mum practically dragged me over to see the doctor just now and I entered the clinic with a very confused mind. I had all these images running in my head and frankly, I was worried. My name was called and I took a deep breath and sat next to the doctor who immediately asked me whats wrong with me as I was not the usual cheery, "Hai doctor" girl. (He knows me for more than 12 years now, so ya,). I asked him if something was wrong with me and he started laughing. He told me that I had excellent scores on the blood test. My sugar level was low, well, its better to be low than high and I had nothing wrong with me! Can you imagine that? I was so excited that I grabbed the paper from him and started jumping away! I did my happy dance, turned to both my parents and said, "There you go! No more dun be a vegetarian raevarthy!" Yeap, they still think its not healthy for me.
Anyway, that was enough of a reason for me to smile and I mean, I'm just really happy. It's not like I won't fall sick tomorrow or anything. I might. I mean, who knows right? So ya. I guess what I am saying is that I am happy to know that I am healthy today and I shall live contentedly today, not worried of what the future might bring. When the future becomes the present, I shall do the same too.

No comments:

Post a Comment