Friday, January 20, 2012

Life is fair when you are fair.

Have you seen people who try to put you down for their own good? Have you seen people that would go to miles to prove their points but not listen to you when you try voicing yours? Let me give you a very simple scenario. And let me be clear when i say that this post is not censored whatsoever. So, if you don't like it, well, I don't care!
I have been a part of a "community" for about 3 years plus now and we have had our ups and downs. I mean, im not the kinda person that would mix her professional life with her personal life. Work is work and home is home, or in this case, well, something else. But, what that irks me is how certain individuals seem to be ok to put you down, humiliate you, ignore you and so on, and then get so irritated and frustrated when the same thing happens to them.
OK. Let me keep my emotions in check here so my arguments are fair. Well, it is fairly simple. I fight for my rights. I would work with people I am comfortable with because this is something that involves marks. And that marks contribute to my pointer. And people I am very very cautious when it comes to my pointer. And that being said, if you are about to draw lots, then do so when the entire members are there. Do it fairly so there isn't anyone that is unhappy. And yes, do not take matters into your hands just because there isn't anyone there to tell you what you are doing is wrong.
And then when there is no other way, and when it has to be done over a virtual media, don't start creating a fuss or showing off how angry you are because people if your argument is that you were not there, then isn't that what you did too a few hours ago? Or how about those times that I ended up somewhere without even drawing any lots to where I should be? Explain that please.
Well, whatever it is, I fight for my rights. I have started on my research and yes, I am not budging just because you don't know what fairness is.
Fairness and justice should be fought for if you know what it is in the very first place. If you don't know how to be fair, don't expect other people to be fair to you.
We are grown ups and we know what we are doing is right or wrong. In my most humble opinion, it is way better to have one friend that stays with you through it all, then have 22 who use you for their own good and then stab you when you turn around. Life is fair if you are fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment