Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grudges? Neh...I'd rather be happy..:)


On this beautiful day, before I step out to run some errands, let me talk to you about an issue that has been in my mind for a few days now. Forgiveness and grudges. I have no idea where to start but let me try put it down in words for you.

Why should we let go of grudges? Why should we forgive and forget? Whoever came up with that saying in the first place? When someone you care about hurts you, you can hold on to anger, resentment, thoughts of revenge-or you can simply embrace forgiveness and move on. It's that simple. To me, forgiveness brings a kind of peace that lets you move on with life. Who am I to judge another child of GOD right? He/she is responsible for his/her mistakes, wrongdoings, however you may put it. I am not the one to judge and I should not too.
Holding grudges equals to living your life in rewind. It hurts, and its not worth it.

So, why don't you let go of a grudge today? Close your eyes, take a deep breath and let it all go. It will feel way better, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment