Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Caffein overdose and I'm crapping

Forgive me if this post doesn't make any sense. I am currently overdosed with coffee, have not slept properly for days, and just am not myself. Its the dreadful period of assignments and as usual that means I sleep, eat and work at random hours. I turn into a child whenever that happens.
Reminds me of what happened this morning. I slept at about 4.30 a.m last night (or this early morning) and woke up at 6.45 a.m. I had to drag myself out of bed and I just felt like my whole body was about to give in and I couldn't move a muscle. I could hear my head pounding and all I wanted to do was crawl in bed, hug my Pinky and sob into my pillow. But, instead I walked into the bathroom and without thinking stepped into the icy cold shower which was an instant boost to my eyes. I was wide awake but still felt like I would collapse as the minute passed by. Soon, after shivering for a while, I got dressed, put on a very very long face and sat with a heavy heart which is so not me. I'm normally so cheerful and chirpy in the morning. However all I really really wanted to do today was to just go back to my safe dream land. I put on water to boil and was about to inject another cup of coffee into my system when the phone rang. It was a fellow classmate and she told me that our morning class was cancelled! My instant reaction? "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh". I screamed happily and literally ran around my house. I jumped and jumped. Ok. You can't really blame me for turning into a child. I was really not myself! Too much coffee, icy cold shower, and no sleep can really turn you mad. I don't even know what I was crapping with my roommate and seriously, I don't want to know.
Wo..kay..now I have started crapping with you. Like I said earlier, please forgive me for this post. I'm just not myself. I need to distress so badly! I just need some entertainment! I need to be my usual happy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment