Thursday, September 8, 2011

From earth to heaven..:)

Dear God,
I extend my hand, open up my soul, bend on my knees and thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I thank you for being there for me when I was lost. For pulling me back when I was about to fall. For giving me people with such beautiful heart that helped me get back to my feet. I thank you for proving to me that i'm always your child. That you will never ever watch me cry and do nothing. That you are there for me every step of the way. I thank you for all the problems, situations and pain. They taught me to hold on. Your little tests made me a strong person. I am who I am today because of all that has happened this past 2 years. The hospitals, the medicines, the tears, the responsibilities, and just about everything. It's a long way to go. I know that and I don't deny how much life has changed. But, you need to lose your way in order to find yourself. I am blessed with so much more in life then what I don't have. Thank you for the lessons. Thank you for the pain. And simply, thank you for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment