Saturday, June 2, 2012

Life is sweet! :)

A couple of months ago I was talking to a good friend and she told me that she had a crush on someone she just spoke to in Facebook. My first question, "Have you ever seen him in real life?" And she said, "How and why does it even matter?" To which I replied," It doesn't as long as you know to which extent can the crush develop to". She said she regretted asking me. Well, I don't blame her. I mean, I am all fairytale but I do have a dose of reality in me. And it has come to my attention that that dose of reality is not something that people see in me. I don't know whether I have portrayed too much of a fairy tale like image and now I should be a lil worried that whatever I say will not be taken serious for or I should not. I mean, I think living by what people assume of you is utter ridiculousness so ya.
Anyway, fairytale or not, i am happy. There has come a point in my life now that I truly worship happiness and all that it brings. It is at that moment when I wake up in the morning and I see 2 happy faces waiting to give me my morning kiss or this midnight that the whole house is fast asleep and yet I feel so safe and secure that makes this entire life worth living. I never for once took my family for granted but the entire degree of love and understanding and care has been heightened in a way I never thought was possible.
A wise person once told me that no matter where I go in life or what I do, I have to always remember the name and reputation that I carry. I did not understand him then, but I do now. Life is sweet amidst all these hurricanes and storms and I kinda like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment