Friday, June 1, 2012

Bidding farewell to May and Welcoming June with open arms. :)

Happy June everyone! Can you believe that 5 whole months have passed us? I am still gasping trying to digest the fact that there is only 6 months left till the end of the year rolls in. So, will the world end by December? Let's just not go there, shall we? I need to live a little longer. I mean, I am only 21! I still have a long way to go! And so yes, I am praying so that the world does not end.
Anyway, how was May? Well, I like reflecting and all, but there is seriously nothing much to say about May. It was one of my best months and at the same time, it was hell at different levels. So ya, I am a lil confused as to how I shall conclude my month.
But, you know me. I am a positive person so I think I will take the negatives with an open heart and well, after all, everything happens for a reason right?
The best part about June, and I am really excited for this is that it marks a year since I turned into a vegetarian! It was an at the spur thing that happened and I am so proud of myself. So yes, you can expect lotsa smiles on the June 14th. I am really excited! I mean, this is a decision I made by myself and it definitely has not been easy trying to stand up for things you believe in.
With that, I am also looking forward to a month full of love. I am dedicating the month to those that are close to me. I am going to give out extra love and hold people closer to my heart. I want to be there for people as much as I can. I know that it does sound impossible but ya, you know me. I think you gotta aim high!
Anyway, June sounds good. So, Hello my dear June. Be nice to me k. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment