Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The final battle. :)

Alright. Less than an hour to go. Does any one else here feel the same way as I do. I am just looking forward to handing in the paper and screaming my heart out. Why on Earth did I sign up for Moral as my elective again? I have no idea. I thought it would be a fun process and yet I am dieing here. I can almost see myself in a classroom having fun activities to educate the young ones on moral. However, i do not see any relevance in studying complex procedures and theories right now. Did the government miss a mark then in setting up the proforma and educational objectives for this particular subject in this course? Well, being lab rats doesn't help much, that's for sure.
Anyway, I am not burdening my thoughts and I am still staying calm. Paranoia hasn't kicked in yet. I sure hope it doesn't until the entire exam is done and over with.
See you guys in a bit. I am so going on a writing spree after this. Too many thoughts to be penned down! Wish me luck peeps. The final battle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment