Tuesday, October 23, 2012

E.X.A.M.S! Aye aye aye!

Hello humans! Hope you guys are good. I will just make this short and simple alright? There is this one thing that gets to me, and I am pretty sure it is something that you people can relate to as well. The issue at hand today is the issue of focusing. Exams are just around the corner and all I am doing is procrastinating. I am not fully concentrating on studying. It is as though I suddenly have tons to do. And the things that I deal with on a daily basis, well, lets just not go there k. Mind you, I am not complaining. I am merely stating that everything else just somehow becomes more important than exams when in reality it should be the other way around. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Truth is, I am freaked out. I honestly am. I am not only having exam jitters, it goes beyond that. The nightmares have started, and the feeling of I might just screw the papers is slowly creeping into my soul, taking away the little peace I have here at home. I find myself questioning everything around me, regardless of whether it is of any importance. Maybe, just maybe I do need to get that yoga class thingy going on. You know, get myself enrolled in some kinda program that would help me get relaxed a little. Trust me humans, I am not exaggerating. I honestly feel very very lost, restless, and just stressed.
I know I still have time but as the clock ticks, so does my entire system. At most, I just sleep it off or find someone to talk to. The thing here is, I do not open up my heart and talk it out yet hear to what people say. I have always been a better listener than one who shares her problems right?
So, what is it with me then? Is it just the issue of having pre-exam jitters or an issue that has been embedded in me, finding its way to effect every other aspect of my life? Try as I might, I can't answer that.
Everything lost will one day be found, and I sure hope its the same for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment