Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A walk to finding true love

It is surprising how much I tear whenever I watch "A walk to remember". And that is precisely why I told myself to skip that particular movie. A couple of days ago I got into a movie spree due to the fact that I can't sleep. Hence, I watched every single movie that was on my sister's external drive. And when I ran out of movies, I had no choice but to watch "A walk to remember". Now, I know many of you would be wondering why not watch that movie since I am after all a huge fan of romance and everything to do with it. Well, that movie is very special to me because it is the movie that taught me what love is all about. And it is miraculous how I stumble upon that particular story of Jamie and Landon whenever I see my entire faith in love being shaken. It is indeed a miracle.
So, what is Love to me? Well, it is an answer I am yet to know. And I like it that way.

“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful.”
― A Walk to Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment