Saturday, December 3, 2011

Waking up to the me I love...:)

It is indeed a beautiful morning! There you go! I have said it! I know how much I have not been myself lately and yes, I know I have lost the whole "positive attitude", "bright outlook" I had on life. Well, you need to lose yourself in order to find yourself. Oookay...I shall not confuse you on a beautiful day. My point is, being who I am, let me say this after such a long time. I am happy! I am looking forward to spending the rest of the day with less anger, agitation, frown and more smile, laughter, love and care. I am happy this very second and that is all that matters. Life is too short to spend waking up with regrets and trust me I have had countless, sleepless nights doing just about that lately. So, today on this 4th of December, I am making a promise to myself to spend the rest of the day being the Raevarthy I like and love. You have a problem with that? Well, my friend, I was not put on this earth to please anyone. So, move along. Here's to the me I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment