Friday, April 15, 2011

This week has been all about surviving. It was about not giving up on myself, not giving a damn about what people might say, n simply about focusing on the right things in life. I definitely had one hell of a week. I don't even know where to start. But, all I can say is that, u noe wat..i made it! It sound so impossible that i managed to run through such a hectic week. I had only about 3 hours of sleep per night and still, i survived! So where am i going with all this...simple. I know that i may not give myself enough credit...but, i m one hell of a girl! I now know that no matter what i may say or do or seek approval from others, i have to believe in myself first. So people, take it from me...
LOVE THYSELF BEFORE EXPECTING OTHERS TO LOVE YOU! YOU MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS UNIQUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment