Monday, April 25, 2011

If its meant to be, it will be.

Tell me, can you feel my heart beat? If you did, I know for sure that you won't treat me as such. I am trying to create a beautiful fairytale and yet somehow you are not willing to be a part of the picture. Are these my imaginations? Something that would only be a part of a dream? I'm torturing myself trying to figure out the answers and somehow along the way I'm starting to give up. I tell myself I'm not worth the pain and yet my heart beats in a strange way as a thought of you pops into my stubborn mind. I'm being stupid, I tell myself over and over and yet this heart adamantly yearns for something it can't have. Reminds me of why I decided to let you go the first time around. I promised myself that I would not give up and that I'd fight for what that is mine. Yet, the heart is the most complex structure or part of the physical self of someone. You can never tell your heart to stop feeling a certain way because it works at it's own pace. Have faith I tell myself. If it's meant to be, it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment