Thursday, April 28, 2011

A magical moment...:)

Have you had one of those days? The day that you walk around hoping so badly for something to happen and it doesn't. So, you get tired of waiting...decide to give up..and boom! It happens! I had a magical moment today. Something i wished to happen, happened and it left a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Heck! I'm still smiling. I feel as though I'm a 10 year old back. Laughing and smiling for no reason and then I realise why I'm smiling and I blush subconsciously. I do not know where all this might take me and I can't be bothered. After all, life happens only once right? So, I'm going with the flow. I'm trying my level best to hold on to all these memories because I know one day it will be so worth it. I may not know it now but these are the stuffs I'm going to miss the most when it's all over. I know "the end" will eventually arrive but that doesn't mean I can't take detours now. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment