Friday, April 29, 2011

Dreams, Food, and the joy of it being a Saturday!

The sun kissed the earth a long time ago and the rooster too cooed about 7 hours ago. But, I just woke up! The most fun part about being at home is the fact that you can sleep in late at night and wake up whenever you feel like it. It's a nice feeling. I had a rather scrumptious dream. Yes, I dreamnt of food. Not that I was thinking of food or anything before going to bed. It just happened. I have quite of a weird belief that if you think so deeply about something, for example a person or an event that happened, it would be transfered to your subconscious mind and before you know it, you would be dreaming about it. Is it true? Well, i certainly think it is. It has happened to me a few times. Especially when I was 14 and had this huge crush on someone who practically did not know i existed, I dreamnt of him all the time! Wow, how stupid was I! I realise it now. But hey, all our hormones were acting strange at that time.
So, what am I up to today? I don't know. The fact that I'm somewhat broke resists my desire to step out and have some fun shopping. So I guess I'll stay in. Maybe I should cook. But hey, who am I kidding. We all know that it never turns out! But hey, the motto is to never give up right? So, cooking it is. Now, what shall I cook? It's vege day today so that limits the choice. I'll see what I can come up with and perhaps blog about it later too. By the way, why am I hooked to blogger all of a sudden? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment