Sunday, October 24, 2010

-There is no place like home-

There is truly no place like home! I have had a somewhat stressful week and have broken down several times this week. But, let me tell you something..None of that matter anymore. I am at home and people don't judge me here. My home is filled with so much love and that's all that matters. We may not have the wealth that every one else has, we may not have a perfect extended family and we may not be high up the social ladder of the society, but we r us n we r together! Who cares what others think? Right? So, people let me tell you something...If you are looking for love, solitude, care, peace...all at once..just return back home and breathe deep into the familiar surrounding coz there is no place like home! Truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment