Monday, October 4, 2010

-Signed and sealed for the years to come-

I am writing this today to as a reminder for the years to come. I know I may not feel the same way when tomorrow rolls in. This blog entry is to remind me that I am strong and that I can do whatever I set my heart to, provided I had the courage to persuade them. And, here I am reminding myself that I am so special in my own way that I don't need anyone to tell me so. Here is the girl who never for once believed she could do it and no matter how many times GOD proved otherwise in her life, she never took it seriously. I still can't explain the butterflies in my stomach or the nervous grip that holds on to me whenever I am pushed to the limelight.
They say it takes a moment to turn your life around forever. And I say, that moment is a choice of yours. If you are going to forever say you can't do something, then probably you would remain the way you are.
I do not know why I am telling myself all this but I do know that I would one day appreciate this particular blog entry as it assures me that "everything is going to be fine". If you dare to dream, wake up and chase after that dream of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment