Tuesday, October 12, 2010

-Fear-

Fear...Shh...Let me tell you a secret today....
Haven't we all been a part of that fear? I feel fear engulfing me each second as I breathe my final days as a Foundation in TESL student. Finals are way too close and I am not prepared! I feel as though its SPM all over again! And we all know how bad SPM turned out to be. I don't want SPM to repeat itself and yet I'm not doing anything about it! Someone, shoot me please..or at least shake some senses into me.
I fear so much of failing.
I fear I'd hold the results in my hands with nothing but tears and I don't want that to happen.
I fear of competition.
I fear of letting my parent's down.
I have fear of my studies that I don't even want to get close to my books.
I fear of hating myself if I don't do well.
I fear that I'd be kicked out of college.

PS: Another episode of paranoia attack! Help me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment