Tuesday, August 17, 2010

-A tad bit angry-

Ok! I have had it! Seriously! I am not naive and I never dreamnt of plagiarising someone else's work. Everyone knows that I'm approachable. If you need help, come and see me. Ask me how to do it rather than telling me to give you my notes so that you can copy them! That's cheating! And it is my hard work! The work that I put my blood, sweat, and tears into. I do not like you and I don't not want to hate you! C'mon lah..Wake up! You have to know that I am not naive nor am I calm. I can get furious and when I do it is not going to be a pretty sight. I love to help people. And I love to teach people. So, sit with me. Ask me. Clarify answers. I am more than willing to help. You should know that the only reason I can get along better with them than you is coz they genuinely care about their studies and no, they do not use me. They are always there for me. Why don't you change? Or better still, why don't you plagiarise the works of your "darling friend"? Why me??? And no, there is no sorry for those who do not know how to work hard. Leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment