Tuesday, August 24, 2010

-I am just human-

Life right now demands so much out of me that at times I feel like giving up. I have never wished to have all these feelings. Everyone speaks of assignments, finals, tests, homework’s and so on that I can feel the pressure building up slowly in me. I want so badly to succeed in terms of my education that I am so stressed out at times. I like helping people. I really do. But, sometimes, I feel so upset and annoyed that they take up so much of my time till I am left with no time for myself. It is good to be there for people but I don’t think I like faking the attention I give them. I have always held this belief that you need friends, but you can’t keep them too close. Then, why is it so hard for me to say “no”? You see…that’s precisely where my weakness lies. I am terrified of breaking the hearts of people around me yet I am upset that I don’t do it. Is it fair to be selfish? Should I wear honesty on my sleeves everyday of the week? Will, the people around me understand if I do so? Well, maybe it is time I found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment