Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love, perhaps?


I dreamnt of you today and yes, I miss you. Maybe you were just meant to be a part of my dreams. Why are you so far away from me? When you were there, I took you for granted and now I regret it. Maybe that last day with you could have been different. Maybe a simple "goodbye" could have made a difference. I guess I would never know. Is there any hope that I would meet you again? I long for that day despite knowing full-heartedly that it would not affect you in any manner if I do so. But, it would be one of the happiest days of my life. I am fairly sure of that. You know, there is just so much a person can write here. The rest remains buried deep within my soul. Only time will tell. I can't flush away your memories and so, shall I keep them? It hurts and yet it feels good. What do you call this feelings? Love, perhaps?

1 comment: