Tuesday, May 10, 2011

sem 1: all about growing up!

wokay! it has been a few days since i blogged which is partially due to the absence of my compaq charger which decided to pass away suddenly. Anyway, before i start creating more complexed sentences, let me get to the point. So, as you know, finals are next week. And, im so freaked out! It feels as though it was yesterday that i registered myself for year 1 and suddenly 4 months has passed. It has been such a roller coaster ride that there are no enough words to pen down all that I have been through.
IPBA is such a strange place. It teaches you so much on life more than any other subjects. I walked into my year 1 with so much hopes and such determination like no other. Now that the first sem is about to be over, I cant help but reflect on what has happened this past few months.
I have become someone new. And I'm happy about it.
I have met so many new people and recreated bonds with some old friends.
I have learned a lot.
I have looked for myself within my soul and I have found something I can hold on to.
I have grown up to be a young women I am proud of!

Life as a 20 year old is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment