Thursday, May 26, 2011

The dawn of a new life.

Sometimes words are not enough to say all that you feel and sometimes there is no need to do so.I have left a tiny part of me to be buried forever. Its no longer the act of sweeping my heart under the carpets to be rediscovered when I'm lonely and in need of a familiar thing to hold on to. I now believe that this is the path for me. I have made a choice. A significant one indeed and one that I was afraid of earlier on.
Life is only lived once. Sometimes there is no need to make the right turn and sometimes you need to fall and crash before speeding on. I have chose to speed on towards a different life. A life with so much adventure and one that is random and unpredictable.
My life has been nothing but a big mess and sometimes we have to learn to push the mess away, sweep out the dust and simply move on. I have washed away my sorrows and am now ready for a life with no regrets. And with nothing but happiness. I'm contented and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment