Wednesday, September 15, 2010

-Hols, Part 4-

Isn't there always a moment in our lives in which you wish you had the power to freeze time or go back to change the past? Haven't we all been through that phase in which nothing ever matters anymore and all you can wish for is to be vanished from this Earth? Maybe I don't belong here. I don't know. Maybe I do. I don't know either. Perhaps, I don't preach what I say. Perhaps I am all negative and there is nothing positive to me. Maybe it is time I went for real. Somewhere, far, deep down the ocean or far above the skies. Somewhere in which love holds much power and is something real. Maybe this world has too much remorse and hatred in it. Maybe we all need a new world. Does a place with such peace exist?
PS: If only I had the strength......

No comments:

Post a Comment