Wednesday, September 15, 2010

-Hols, Part 3-

Can you believe it that hols are almost ending? I know I don't want to go back to that world, that mean world that is packed with horrible people. Alright fine, I admit it. I am exaggerating and it isn't so bad. But, trust me hon, IPBA is cruel in its own way.
Anyway, even as I type this out, I am not entirely prepared to board my way back. I wish I had more time. I wish I can go back to the 3rd(which now seems to be a million years ago). But, hey, we all know that it is impossible and hence we should take a deep breath and move on with life, no matter how tough it gets.(I say this often, but really, i do not believe it so much).
I had big plans of meeting up with my friends, going out just to have fun, and you know what, it just didn't happen! And I have one person to blame! It still hurts that I am here venting out my anger whne I should be taking Sunway Pyramid down in a storm! I planned it all and I had to cancel!(still so damn angry!)

PS: Seriously, is fate not on my side?

No comments:

Post a Comment