Sunday, June 13, 2010

-Teenage love: You never know where it takes you-


Alright i admit. My heart does skip a beat each time I see HIS name pop up in my chat list. But hey, what am I to do? I don't dare say hello. Fine. It is ego. HE should say hello first. Call me old-fashioned, but I am a girl and HE is a guy. You do the math. I really shouldn't feel this way. I mean I know HE doesn't think of me as much as I do of HIM. Nor does HE know I exist, well literally. Maybe I should just wait and perhaps, HE will be mine one day.*sigh*


Ps: Above is just an excerpt of what most single girls feel whenever they see the so-called "perfect guy" that they dream of, online. Well, my advice is, if you never make the first move, it will forever remain a mystery. Maybe it will end up as not meant to be, but hey, you have to try because if you haven't really tried, you haven't lived. So, go ahead and say hello. Remember, you never know where life takes you! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment