Sunday, June 6, 2010

-Day 2 of the hols-

Its day 2 of the hols and honestly, I'm feeling all sick and tired. I need something new in my life. I know I sound like a spoiled immature child, but hey, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. I need to shop! Gosh, I miss her! I miss shopping with her! Orang Indon, come back faster!

Alright, so lets recap. What have I done so far for the hols? I have watched too much television and I have cooked a little(which is good). I really need to get away from the TV. It is so addictive! As for the cooking, well, I have always had this habit to get hooked on something all of a sudden. I guess my current craze is cooking.

Anyway, I am happy to be away from IPBA yet I am missing it. I am missing the chaotic life over there. But, hey, its a three weeks break. Who am I kidding? I may miss the life over there but i think i'll take a rest for now. I have plenty of that hectic lifestyle to deal with when the university reopens. So, people, this hols is all about family! Remember, family always comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment