Saturday, March 3, 2012

I do not like being judged.

Aromatherapy.
Okay. I know. That was a random word to start my post with, but ya, I wanna talk about relaxing, keeping my fear level to a minimum zero, my temper in check, you know...the whole calming down and breathing in and out. Oookay. I know that my close friends would probably be laughing just at that last line. Well, I am the most hyper person you would know. I speak in tune and I love to go crazy. Ya, I get it, I'm quite childish too. But ya, quoting from a good friend, "You are bubbly. There is nothing wrong with that". He probably said that coz I'm like a sister to him and he loves me enough not to want to see me in a bad mood. But ya.
I am me. And ya, I admit that I'm far from being perfect. But I really really, genuinely like myself a lot. Honestly! I have no self-esteem issues, and ya, I am a girl who loves herself a lot. As impossible as it may seem, it is true! I love myself!
But there is this one thing that really gets to me and that is the fact that people judge me for that. I make friends very easily but it takes a lot to gain my trust. I do not go around reciting my entire life's story to people because I have trust issues. I either trust a person too much or I just don't. That doesn't mean that I do not regard them as a friend. It's just that at times, I really like to be with myself. You know. To just immerse myself in a world that doesn't care about me. I know that is a very stupid thing to say, but ya.
OOkay. To those that are still reading, I know this post is so not me. But bear with me please. I really need to say all this out because I have no where else to go. I am stressed out, lost and....well...I just don't know.
So, the conclusion is, I do not like being judged. I like living my life the way I want to, regardless if you think I should not do the things that I do. But wey, life only comes once. So, I just duwanna have any regrets.
Seriously, stop judging me. I just do not like being judged. It is as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment