Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A leader of the pack

I know that all of us(my Macbeth crew) is upset over what had happened..I got lost when that person asked me to comment on my fellow actors coz i thought they did a very good job..well, at least you shud have paid attention to them before criticising...anyway, i know that what had happened is going to pull our spirits down and im not going to let anyone hurt my crew...whatever it is, i know that if i stay strong the rest will soon find that strength in them to do the same as well...im not saying im a good director(hell, im not even sure if i am one!) but I know that i want this to work out well and im going to do everything i can to make it work...we'll laugh, we'll cry(though i m trying my best not to do so)..but at the end of the day, we are one...and thats all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment