Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Of flaring tempers and mixed up emotions.

You know that fleeting moment when you feel so happy that you can't help but put on a smile on your lips? Your heart leaps a little and you feel your legs being lifted from the ground by an invisible force? Pretty amazing no?
Nope, I am not feeling all that today. In fact, I feel the right opposite. I am in a bad mood, a very bad mood that I don't know how to explain in words.
It's not that I want to feel this way but I do. I hate these mixed up emotions and feelings. I have so much to say and yet I can't find the words to do so. This happens at times, doesn't it?
I find myself questioning my every action. My temper is flaring very easy and we all know that, that is bad. How do I get rid of all these emotions running wild in me?
I am not the kinda gal that gets frustrated with life that easy. I have seen enough to know how much I should appreciate the fact that I still have so much left in life. *touchwood* So, what's wrong with me then?

Signing off with a blanky wrapped around me, Love you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment