Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Here's to this mystery we call "Life". :)

I have so much to tell and equally much to share. In the last 6 days of my life I have learnt so much. I used to take life for granted. I used to look up at my principles, not willing to comply, always thinking I had the rights to do whatever I wanted in my life. I used to take life one day at once. And then, everything changed. I wish I can say more than that but right now I can't.
It is so funny how random little things really teach us lessons that we would carry in ourselves, somewhere deep down our hearts. And I am honestly very thankful for these lessons that I am learning on a daily basis. Who would have thought that a girl like me would get stuck in a world like that with people so different from me. Adapting is more than just a word or an act here. It has a life of its own.
So, where am I going with this post? Well, I just wanna say this. Never be afraid to take chances in life. Don't ever give up easily and never let anyone or anything get to you. Even if you feel like giving up, always remember the very reason why you held on this far. Life is very short yes, but there is so much to see and so many different worlds to set your foot in, metaphorically that is. Even if you have this constant fear in you, put on a brave front. No one will be able to see the difference. Trust me on that.
Good luck with December everyone! Love you all to the tiniest bits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment