Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why do bad things happen to good people?

For years there is this one doubt in me. The one unanswered question that I find myself asking often. It started about 3 years ago and I still find myself looking at the night sky, holding the gaze of those shiny bright stars questioning them. Why do bad things happen to good people?
Anyone wanna answer that for me?
Of course typical answers which I have heard sounds like this:
That's coz God loves testing good people. God will test those that he love but never give up on them where else HE would always give up on bad people.
Cliche enough? Thing is, that just doesn't make sense to me. Why would God do that? And I am compelled to ask, regardless of how strong my faith is, or anything, since when God played with the lives of people? Doesn't make sense right?
So why is it that bad things happen to good people? There are people out there carrying a million baggage of sins a day and yet nothing happens to them. And then there are people who strive to make life a better place for others and yet they are the ones that face the most trouble out of life. I just don't get it.
Life is just this funny little game that we are all playing and I have no idea what the rules are any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment