Monday, August 29, 2011

when you find yourself in a cliff, not wanting to fall off...:(

Where do I even start? Where should I end? So much to say and yet no words are permitting me to do so. I'm a nice girl and I deserve far better than all this hurt but I don't want to move. In fact, all that i'm thinking is that i should run out right now, at 2.26 a.m, hug you and tell you it's going to be ok. That I understand you are confused, that I want to be there for you, that I want to be a part of your future and that I just love you so much. I know I sound silly but you can never tell a human heart to feel a certain way. It has a mind of its own. I have so much to say if only I had the opportunity to do so. I just want you to know, if ever you stumble across this entry, you mean a lot to me, more than what people may say, more than what words can ever explain, more than love itself. If only you knew. If only.
I'll wait even if it means waiting forever
I'll write even if it means running out of words
I'll never give up even if it means trying again and again
I'll just put on a strong face, shake off the hurt, wipe away the tears, and put a foot forward with confidence.
I believe in this and I'm not giving up. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment