Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Be who you are. Be amazing.

I want to write this down because I just feel so happy for no reason in particular and to think that I have waited my entire life to feel this way is just so so amazing. I am telling you, this emotion, this feeling of being indescribably happy is one that I wish every one of you could experience. We are so caught up with being jealous with another person's success, with what we don't have, with all the troubles and problems that we believe life is giving us that we forget how truly beautiful life is. Take a minute and look around you. Really absorb your surrounding. What would life be like without that chair you have that you are sitting on, your high-tech phone that you are holding or how about the people around you? How would you feel if you just woke up tomorrow and found out life is nothing but an illusion? I would freak out!
Honestly, with all your heart, say a loud "thank you". Give thanks for what that you have and trust me, you will feel your life change. The first words that come out of my mouth every morning is "thank you". I am grateful for every little thing that I have and for all the people in my life, for the experiences I am given and honestly, I feel like a magical being. I know this sounds so out of your world, but trust me, life can only be beautiful if you start appreciating what you have. That problem you are facing is just in your mind. There is nothing that you can't do, no worlds that you can't conquer and no tunnels that you can't light up with your amazing willpower! You are perfect, the way you are. Never ever let circumstances, time, people or anything at all take that away from you. Be who you are, be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment