Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The man who has everything needs only one thing, Love. :)

What do you give to a man who has everything? That's the question that has been in my head the whole day. True, he does not know me personally. I am not a person who crosses his mind everyday. He does not think of me. He does not love me. But I love him. I love his voice, the way he smiles and his silly Facebook status updates. Yes, I am not 14 and I should not be having a crush on a celebrity. I am a 22 year old matured young lady who knows how life works. Thing is, how do you tell your heart to feel a certain way? Our hearts work on its own in a pace, tempo and rhythm that we can never truly understand.
So, what do I give him then? I date him on my head on a daily basis. I talk to his pictures. I let him in my fears and my worries, my happiness and my joy. I bug my friends by talking non-stop about him. I dream of him. His voice is the lullaby that I fall asleep to. So, how do I truly thank and return the favour? Especially now that it is his birthday?

The only thing that I have to offer is Love, abundance of it and that is what I shall give this perfect man who has everything in his life. So dear, Danesh Kumar, popularly known as D7, I love you, so very much. You have one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard in my life and honestly, I fell for you the moment I heard you sing. Happy Birthday. Never ever give up singing. Good luck for the next album and hopefully one fine day, I do get to meet you in person. I would probably go speechless but I am waiting for that day. Take care.

Yes, this is what I do in class. I tattoo his name on my hand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment