Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm 20!

Let me start of with saying that i had an awesome birthday! I wish to feel the same way as I did on birthdays to come, loved. The greatest gift a human can ever have is love and I had tons of that. I don't believe in giving presents because it marks and measures the amount of love you have for a person. I'm more of a "wish" sort of person. The moment you wish me, I feel so happy. Yet, people proved me wrong this year by showering me with lots of gifts. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Right from my own family to friends I consider family. Thank you guys so much! God bless each and every one of those souls that watched me turn 20!

So, how is life as a 20 year old? Not bad i must say. Though people don't really treat me all that different just because I'm 20, I feel different! I feel as though I can conquer the world! Maybe hitting 20 made me finally grow up! Who knows...

Now I know that there is no point in wishing for a different world because the world that I currently live in is pretty kick-ass awesome. A year has passed since that unforgettable incident and I'm slowly learning to accept change and raise my head up to smile. To finally smile from within.

Ps: I don't think there is anyone out there that can be as excited as I am in turning 20!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... hahahahaha!
    I seriously wana laugh la luking at the way you screamed jz now.. hehehe! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday dear...may god blezz u alwiz.......smile alwiz...

    ReplyDelete